ECR International takes pride in it’s ability to deliver a complete package of heating and cooling products.
An integral part of the ECR family is Utica Boilers, who has been a trusted supplier of gas and oil-fired boilers for residential and commercial buildings since 1928. High efficiencies, easy maintenance and installation features, and limited lifetime warranties make Utica Boilers the preferred choice of contractors and homeowners alike.
The Utica line of products are designed, tested and assembled to ensure that our customers get the very best in home heating comfort and value.
The complete line of gas and oil-fired products has earned a reputation for exceptional quality, performance and dependability. Highest quality components, exceptional quality and testing standards are supplemented by a computerized process that tracks components to finished goods. ECR International’s highly trained and skilled workforce insures that Utica’s products and service are among the best in the industry.
When considering a condensing boiler for your home, ECR International provides you with a variety of choices to meet your needs. Our latest up to 95% AFUE wall mount gas-fired condensing boiler features an innovative vertical mounted, helical fin tube heat exchanger. This modulating, sealed combustion boiler with built-in Outdoor Temperature Reset could save you up to *40% on your heating bill each year. *(Individual savings may vary).
SSC Wall Hung Stainless Steel Modulating Condensing Boiler
50, 75, 100, 150, 200 & 299 MBH Note: The UBSSC-200 & 299 have an AFUE of 94% and are ENERGY STAR rated products but do not meet the 95% criteria for 2013 Most Efficient. All other SSC capacities are 2013 Most Efficient
- Wall Mounted: Bracket included.
- Boiler Control Module: Automatic Line Voltage/Intermittent Direct Spark Ignition/Modulating with a 5:1 combustion turn down ratio. For multiple boiler applications – the control module can stage up to 16 boilers.
- User Display Interface: Easy programming with text display. Outdoor Temperature Sensor included.
- Heat Exchanger: High grade 316L/444 Stainless Steel Fin Coil with Flame Sight Glass.
- Built-in Primary/Secondary Manifold Piping and Pump.
- Combustion: Gas Valve with Premix Venturi and Blower, Durable Stainless Steel Mesh Modulating Burner with 5:1 turn down ratio, Direct Spark Igniter, Flame Sensor and LP Conversion Kit included.
- Electrical: Detachable Low Voltage Terminal Strip, High Voltage Junction Box and Transformer.
- Other: Factory installed probe-type Low Water Cut Off with test feature, 30 PSI Safety Relief Valve, Boiler Drain Valve and Condensate Drain with built in trap.
Utica is UB95M-200 gas-fired modulating condensing boiler features 92.5% AFUE. The boiler is ideal for high efficiency replacement jobs, new homes, radiant heating, and domestic hot water applications. UB95M cost saving features include infinitely modulating capacity from 80 to 200 MBH, outdoor temperature reset, and domestic hot water priority. Intake and flue gasses can be piped with readily available 3″ PVC to 100′ and the contractor has the option of left, right or rear exit for return plumbing and gas piping. Piping connections on the rear and top of the units facilitate multiple boiler installations with boilers in close quarters and the integral condensate trap requires no field assembly. The unit features a standard 115v convenience outlet as well.
- 92.5% AFUE rating
- Sealed combustion
- Cast-aluminum mono block heat exchanger
- Integrated modulating boiler control with high limit and probe type low water cut-off
- Direct spark igniter
- Modulating burner, automatic gas valve and blower
- Swing out control panel for easily accessible components
- Safe, economical CPVC and PVC vent pipe
- Natural gas or propane
The UB90-100 Series IV condensing boiler offers a 90% AFUE efficiency rating in a small compact design ideal for low clearance/limited space applications. It features a high efficiency cast aluminum heat exchanger with low pressure drop, hot surface ignition (HSI) boiler control and a Hydrolevel combination high limit/low water cut off control with a boiler water temperature reset feature. A stainless steel premix burner provides corrosion resistance and longevity. The UB90-100 is a sealed combustion boiler which is approved for polypropylene venting and includes an induced draft blower with adjustable exhaust (front, right side or rear). This unit has a 15 year limited warranty.
- Boiler Control Module: HSI Integrated Boiler Control
- Combination Hydrolevel High Limit and LWCO with boiler water temperature reset feature
- Heat Exchanger: Cast Aluminum Heat Exchanger
- Combustion: Stainless Steel Premix Burner
- Induced Draft Blower with adjustable exhaust (front, right side or rear), Inducer Motor Assembly includes 5í schedule 80 2î CPVC and CPVC Tee
- Electrical: Junction Box, Transformer and Wiring Harness
- Textured painted steel jacket
- Other: Temperature/Pressure Gauge, 30 PSI Safety Relief Valve, Pressure Switch(es), Low Profile Condensate Trap, Air Vent and Leveling Legs.
The MGB Series II/MGC Series is available in nine sizes from 50 MBH to 299 MBH and is designed for chimney-vent applications. With efficiencies up to 83.9% AFUE, the latest design features a Honeywell Control that monitors water temperature and delays burner start until residual heat has been transferred to the system for maximum efficiency. An integral Draft Hood and Automatic Vent Damper reduces the overall height and footprint of the boiler making it ideal for low clearance/space limited installations.
- Available in 9 sizes from 50 MBH to 299 MBH.
- Dependable Cast Iron Heat Exchanger with Cast Iron Push Nipples. The Sections and Push Nipples expand at the same rate when heated. By using similar materials instead of less expensive gaskets the boiler maintains a water tight seal over time.
- Honeywell High Limit/Electronic Ignition Control
- With durable protective cover and viewing window.
- Digital temperature display and diagnostics.
- Plug in connection for the vent damper.
- Plug in connection for the system pump.
Control monitors water temperature and delays burner start until residual heat has been transferred to the system for maximum efficiency.
- Atmospheric Chimney Vent Boiler with Integral Draft Hood and Automatic Vent Damper.
- Stainless Steel Main Gas Burners (MGB)/Titanium Composite Burners (MGC), Combination 24 Volt Gas Control (Includes: Automatic Gas Valve, Gas Pressure Regulator, Automatic Pilot,Safety Shutoff, Pilot Flow Adjustment, Pilot Filter), Intermittent Pilot Control, Continuous Retry, Combination Pilot Burner/Electrode/Flame Sensor.
- Spill Switch and Roll-Out Switch for safety (MGB)/Flame Roll-Out Safety Shut-Off (Fuse Link)(MGC).
- Texture Painted Jacket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Applications).
SVB Series II boilers are available in six sizes from 42 MBH to 255 MBH with efficiencies of up to 84.4% AFUE. The SVB Series II features a Honeywell High Limit/Electronic Ignition Control, an Induced Draft Fan, a textured paint jacket and a Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential applications. The unit’s venting flexibility makes it an excellent choice for new or existing homes with or without a chimney. Easy to install and maintain, the SVB Series II combines quality, cast iron construction with compact design.
- Available in 6 sizes from 42 MBH to 225 MBH.
- Dependable Cast Iron Heat Exchanger with Cast Iron Push Nipples. The Sections and Push Nipples expand at the same rate when heated. By using similar materials instead of less expensive gaskets, the boiler maintains a water tight seal over time.
- Recessed Honeywell High Limit/Electronic Ignition Control with Digital Temperature Display and Diagnostics, plug in connection for the Inducer Fan and a plug in connection for the System Pump.
- The Control monitors the water temperature and delays the burner starting until residual heat has been transferred. This maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed.
- Induced Draft Fan – allows flue gases to be pulled through the boiler and exhausted through a chimney or side-wall vent.
- Completely installed and Wired Gas Control System with Titanium Composite Burners and Manifold consisting of: Automatic Redundant Combination Gas Valve, 24 Volt Intermittent Pilot Control, Continuous Retry 100% Shut Off, Combination Pilot Burner/Electrode/Flame Sensor.
- 24 Volt Transformer, Service Switch.
- Flame Roll-Out Safety Shut-Off (Fuse Link) and Pressure Switch (vent safety shutoff) with Spare Fuse Link included.
- Textured Paint Jacket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Residential Applications).
The PEG E Series offers a classic low profile design in seven sizes from 75 MBH to 299 MBH with up to 83.4% AFUE. The PEG E features a one piece, easy to remove front panel which conceals the electronic ignition control. The unit features a depedable cast iron heat exchanger and cast iron push nipples for greater longevity. This atmospheric chimney vent boiler has a rear mounted integral draft hood and vent damper. Two inch single and dual piping risers (depending on boiler size) simplify replacement piping. The PEG-E offers a 10 year non-pro-rated warranty (Residential Applications).
- Redesigned textured paint jacket features an easy to remove, one piece front panel that conceals and protects the electronic ignition control.
- Dependable Cast Iron Heat Exchanger with Cast Iron Push Nipples. The Sections and Push Nipples expand at the same rate for a water tight seal with greater longevity.
- LWCO (Probe Type) is located on the side of the boiler allowing for quick inspection and testing. Includes Pressure High Limit Control, Pressure Gauge, Gauge Glass.
- Atmospheric Chimney Vent Boiler with rear mounted Integral Draft Hood and Vent Damper. Low profile compact design makes it ideal for low clearance installations.
- Easy piping features with 2î single and dual piping riser options (depending on boiler size), simplifying replacement piping.
- Stainless Steel Burners.
- Brass/copper pig tail siphon for long life.
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty (Residential Applications).
- Made in the USA.
The TriFire TRB features an even more compact design that it’s predecessor for even easier installation. The unit features a High Limit Control with LED Display, easy to program Dial Settings, Boiler Water Temperature Reset and Low Water Cut Off functionality. Wide flue ways, flexible oil line, dual hinged swing door with left or right mount option, site glass and a test port make the TriFire easy to service. TriFireís low mass design is eco-friendly too, with AFUEs as high as 86.5% and low standby losses.
- Advanced High Efficiency 3-Pass Heat Exchanger Design
- Multiple firing rates
- High Limit Control with:
- LED display
- Easy to program dial settings
- Boiler Water Temperature Reset
- Low Water Cut Off functionality
- Compact Footprint
- Burners and Venting Options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The BC Series II is available in 3 sizes from 133 to 161 MBH. The BC features a Honeywell 2012 Compliant High Limit/Electronic Ignition Control with digital temperature display and diagnostics. In the “Less Coil” version of the boiler, the control monitors water temperature and delays the burner starting until any residual heat has been transferred. Thermal purge logic measures the rate of temperature change inside the boiler and delays burner firing accordingly. This maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed. In the “With Coil” version, the Low Limit satisfies the domestic hot water call. When Low Limit calls, the control seeks maximum temperature to satisfy the domestic hot water need bypassing thermal purge logic. Note: Model 4100 is ENERGY STAR rated.
Boiler Controls: High Limit, Circulator Control and Primary Control.
Heat Exchanger: Cast Iron Heat Exchanger with Cast Iron Push Nipples.
Combustion: Beckett Oil Burner, Combustion Chamber with Target Wall/Liner.
Electrical: Wiring Harness, Burner Electrical Disconnect.
Other: Crated Cast Iron Boiler with Insulated Flush Jacket; Circulator – 1-1/4î, Temperature Pressure Gauge, 30 PSI A.S.M.E. Safety Relief Valve, Boiler Drain Valve, 1-1/4î Supply and Return Tapping.
For Tankless Heater Units: Tankless Hot Water Coil and Low Limit.
Hot water boilers are backed by the most straightforward, comprehensive warranty in the industry – including a lifetime warranty on the entire heat exhanger, not just the sections. All other components are covered for one year from date of installation.